|We are pleased to present to you our first Newsletter issue of 2017. By clicking the below image or link, you will find:
• Technology Corner: 25 g EBUS-TBNA needles
• Tips from the Experts: "A brief summary of endoscopic lung volume reduction" by Javier Flandes, MD, PhD, FCCP
• Humanitarian News by Dr. Enrique Cases Viedma
• Education and Training: WABIP Train the Trainer and Introducton to Flexible Bronchoscopy programs (Lima, Peru - 2016)
• Board of Regents News: New members on the WABIP Board of Regents, 2017 Board of Regents meeting announcement, Call for Committee membership results, Spotlight on the JSRE, a WABIP member society
• Research: Simple vs High Tech
• Bronchoscopy Around the World: Bronchoscopy in Paraguay
A true online publication that can be accessed across multiple devices including tablets and smart phones, the WABIP Newsletter strives to bring you the latest on bronchology and interventional pulmonary clinical practice, research, and education.
WABIP Newsletter Issue 1 (2017) - Released!
- Michael Mendoza