|Our final Newsletter issue of 2016 is now online, and we are excited to present our most comprehensive issue to date. By clicking the below image or link, you will find:
• Technology Corner: Bronchoscopic Photodynamic Therapy with Photofrin for Early Lung Cancer of the Central Airways
• Tips from the Experts: "Pills and the Air Passages" by Danai Kemasuwan MD, Elif Kupeli MD, and Atul Mehta MD
• Humanitarian News by Dr. Silvia Quadrelli
• Education and Training: "Bronchoscopy Educaton Project (BEP) in Latin America" by Dr. Patricia Vujacich
• Board of Regents News: New members on the WABIP Board of Regents, WABIP Pediatric Bronchoscopy, and the WABIP Academy Image Library
• Research: One Stop Shop - Bronchoscopic Treatment of Malignant Peripheral Lung Cancer
• Upcoming Events
A true online publication that can be accessed across multiple devices including tablets and smart phones, the WABIP Newsletter strives to bring you the latest on bronchology and interventional pulmonary clinical practice, research, and education.
Latest WABIP Newsletter Released!
- Michael Mendoza