• Technology Corner: Bronchoscopic Photodynamic Therapy with Photofrin for Malignant Central Airway Obstruction
• Tips from the Experts: "Transbronchial Peripheral Lung Nodule Sampling" by Masahide Oki, MD, PhD
• Humanitarian News: Humanitarian aid, the World Bronchology Foundation, and the WABIP
• Education and Training: 1) Emerging educational technologies: BronchPilot Anatomy™ and BronchPilot Virtual™, 2) Emerging educational technologies: The WABIP Image and Literature Libraries, and 3) Bronchoscopy Education Project and new translations of The Essential Flexible Bronchoscopist©
• Board of Regents News: Meeting in Florence, and new BOR members
• Research: Cutting Edge Research Presented at the World Congress of Bronchology 2016: 1) Sedation for Bronchoscopy, 2) Sonographic Features of Mediastinal Lymph Nodes with EGFR mutation, and 3) Drug Eluting Airway Stents Could Reduce Granulation
• Upcoming Events
A true online publication that can be accessed across multiple devices including tablets and smart phones, the WABIP Newsletter strives to bring you the latest on bronchology and interventional pulmonary clinical practice, research, and education.